Thu, Oct 04|
Century Plaza 1
Atlanta Registered Investment Adviser Compliance Seminar
With guest speaker Noula Zaharis, the Director of the Securities Division at the Georgia Secretary of State.
Time & Location
Oct 04, 2018, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Century Plaza 1, 2987 Clairmont Rd, Atlanta, GA 30329, USA
About The Event
- Best practices and recent developments in advertising and social media
- Confronting cyber risks, data breaches, and privacy risks
- How to prepare for regulatory examinations and avoid common deficiencies
- Standing Letters of Authorization and other Custody Issues
- How to design and maintain a compliance program
- Succession planning/business continuity planning
Reasons to Attend
- Learn industry-specific cybersecurity risks and actions you can take to mitigate those risks
- Learn best practices for advertising, including how to avoid social media pitfalls
- Learn how to design an effective compliance program for your Investment Adviser
- Hear from experts on best practices for preparing for and going through a books and records examination
- Learn the most common deficiencies identified by regulatory examiners
All registration fees will be fully refunded if event is cancelled due to failure to meet minimum attendance requirements. Registrants may cancel fifteen (15) days or more prior to event and receive a refund equal to 50% of registration fee.
This seminar does not create an attorney-client relationship with anyone involved unless there is a written agreement creating said relationship. The information contained in this seminar is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. No recipients of content from this seminar should act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in the site without seeking the appropriate legal or other professional advice on the particular facts and circumstances at issue from an attorney licensed in the appropriate state. Parker MacIntyre expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this seminar.
For registering before September 25, 2018.$200.00